We are all doing well and praying for court on Friday.
Our expiring visas are the most pressing thing after court. If our 10 day wait is required we will have to get an extension (which was met with opposition at first contact) or take a trip out of the country to Poland for an overnight stay. The trip to Poland was not on our list of things we hoped to do, budgeted for or time we want to spend away from our kids, but if God wants us in Poland, we will go. Please pray for wisdom in how God desires for us to resolve this issue.
We’re off to chapel at DCU this morning and then some shopping on this beautiful day! We love you all, thanks for staying with us and continuing to pray and encourage us!!